Winter Recipe Ideas 2021
These three recipes below include two of our products to provide incredibly unique & delectable experiences for your palate! We incorporated some winter-esque snacks to fit the constant music currently pestering us at each and every store in town. Happy holidays!
Use code “WINTER15” for a 15% discount!
Code is good through December 31st.
RECIPE IDEAS 101
Do you add hemp extract into your diet, including cannabinoids like CBD & CBG? Days of cooking Cannabis flower in butter to make some special holiday brownies are a thing of the past! Below are several recipes to get you started on your hemp food journey!
GOLDEN MANGO SMOOTHIE (VE, GF)
- Frozen mango - 1 cup
- Cashew milk - 1 cup
- Chai spice tea - 1 cup
- Maple syrup - 1 teaspoon
- Banana, peeled - 1 banana
- Fresh ginger, peeled - 1/2 piece
- Turmeric, ground - 1/2 tsp
- Lime juice - 1 tablespoon
- Water soluble hemp extract - 1mL (full dropper, or 20mg)
- Protein powder of choice
- Ice as needed
- Add milk & chai spice tea to bottom of a high-speed blender or food processor, followed by mango, banana, ginger, turmeric, lime juice, maple syrup & water-soluble hemp extract.
- Blend on high until creamy & smooth. Taste & adjust flavor as needed: Add more milk to thin it down, more mango or banana for thickness, more lime for acidity, etc.
- Serve as is! Or, consider using chopped mango or lime wedges for a beautiful garnish.
WILD MUSHROOM STROGANOFF SOUP (+/- VE & GF depending on noodle selection)
- Wild mushroom mix, sliced (baby bella, shiitake & oyster) - 8 oz
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, chopped - 2 cloves
- Sweet onion, chopped - 1/2 onion
- Sherry vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp
- Vegetable broth - 5 cups
- Coconut milk, full fat - 1/2 cup
- Water soluble hemp extract - 4mL (4 full droppers, or 80mg)
- Wide noodles (egg) - 2 cups
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil on medium high. Add sliced mushrooms, onions & garlic. Saute until mushrooms & onions are cooked (~3-5 minutes). The onions should be translucent. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the sherry & stir to get any bits off the bottom of the pot. Then, add tomato paste. Stir in previously cooked mushrooms & onions.
- Add the vegetable broth & coconut milk, gently stirring to combine. Taste & add salt & pepper to taste. Gradually bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles & reduce the heat a bit to a simmer until noodles are cooked al dente. Check package instructions for how long this part will take, depending on the brand of noodles you have.
- Add water soluble hemp extract to the pot while soup is cooling.
- Taste & season as needed. Serve immediately!
PEANUT BUTTER NO BAKE COOKIES (VE, +/- GF depending on oats used)
- Maple syrup - 1/4 cup
- Non-dairy milk, unsweetened (try it with Almond!) - 2 tablespoons
- Coconut oil, refined - 3 tablespoons
- Cacao or cocoa powder, unsweetened - 3 tablespoons
- Rolled oats - 1 & 1/4 cups
- Peanut butter, natural, salted, creamy OR crunchy - 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1/2 teaspoon
- Hemp Extract Cacao Chocolate (CBD or CBG), chopped - 6 squares (150mg total w/~10mg per serving)
- Peanuts (roaster, chopped) OR coconut (unsweetened, shredded) - Optional
- Wax paper
- Add syrup, almond milk, coconut oil & cocoa powder to a medium saucepan & bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Once bubbling, let boil for 1 minute. Then, remove from heat & add oats, peanut butter, vanilla, salt, & chopped dark chocolate. Gently combine & and fully incorporate all ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with either parchment or wax paper.
- Drop heaping Tablespoon amounts (or, use a cookie cookie scoop if you’ve got one!) of the batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and/or additional flaked coconut (optional).
- Transfer baking sheet to the fridge & allow to cool and harden for ~15 minutes (or, you can let them cool at room temperature for ~30-45 minutes).
- Keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month, though best when fresh! Makes about 15 cookies. Double the recipe with a full cacao chocolate bar for thirty cookies!
INCLUDED HEMP EXTRACT GOODIES:
- WATER SOLUBLE HEMP EXTRACT (USDA Organic Certified; 600mg/30mL, 30 servings per bottle)
- This specialty USDA Organic Water Soluble Hemp Extract from One Farm is exactly as it sounds: Completely dissolvable in water & other liquids! Topping on the cake: It also doesn’t change the taste of whatever it’s added to!
- This Water Soluble Hemp Extract is made with the highest quality USDA Organic hemp grown in Boulder County, Colorado. Their hemp is harvested and shucked by hand before being delivered to their local facilities where it is initially processed using solvent-free supercritical CO2 extraction. Using special machinery, hemp extract is then mixed with an organic emulsifier to create this incredibly clean product.
- Use this gem of a hemp goodie to add hemp extract in the top two recipes above!
- Get yours now HERE!
- HEMP EXTRACT CACAO CHOCOLATE (Hawaiian-style via Oregon hemp; 250mg/bar, ~7-15 servings per bar, 17-35mg per serving)
- With only a small hint of organic cane sugar, this incredible Hawaiian-made chocolate from Catalyst offers only the best combination of organically grown cocoa beans & full spectrum hemp extract from Southern Oregon.
- Try either CBD or CBG varieties for this delectable chocolate treat!
- Check it out HERE!
Leave a comment